It is quite ironic to call them free bets because in reality, you have to make a real money deposit to get any free betting offers. The offers vary from bookie to bookie. The foremost goal of the bookie is to provoke you for registering to him or on a website and for this, he might offer you different special services once you signup. These special services or incentives are sometimes very generous and unique as gambling is a competitive market.
Free bets for fresh accounts are just a start. Once you get onboard, bookies will regularly notify you with new and different offers they have for you to play. There are a number of offers that it would be hard for us to enlist but a few are:
- Reload bonuses: for more than one time deposit
- Get some added value to your deposit: 50% or 100% bonus on your deposit
- Get ₤10 back on a deposit of ₤30
- Special offers on certain events are also a part of the betting system.
First deposit bets have different variations too.
- Matched deposits: 100% on first deposit.
- Risk free betting: cash back if you lose.
- No deposit free bets are also on track these days and many more offers.
How to claim a free bet?
If you are a beginner, the most important question in your mind would be regarding the claim of a bet. A complete guide is available about the bets and offers. Free bets have also been made easy. All you need to do is get an account and most probably you’ll receive an email by the bookie with the guidelines.
How to choose the best free bet offer?
Once you’re done with understanding the free bet system, which offer would you choose. Just keep in mind these simple points before choosing any offer:
- Search for offers and plans. Investigate about them.
- Do not deposit more than your affordability.
- For your first deposit, it would be better to choose a minimum deposit offer.
- Stake the exact amount or it will be a loss. If the bet says £10, deposit it. Any extra amount will be a hurdle in the bonus you might receive.
- Always gamble with care and never give up all your assets.